Sat 7th Sept – Abermenai 15:45

For anyone wishing to join the trip to Abermenai we will be departing Beaumaris approx 15:45 on Saturday afternoon. 

At present the forecast is showing that the high winds this week will ease off and will be Northerly, so possible destination could be to Llanddwyn since Abermenai isn’t popular with fin Keelers.

(Unfortunately we aren’t joining this trip so if anyone is attending and can fill in as OOD that would be great
- Marie, Moody Panache)

Note: Ed and Margaret on Osprey are planning to be sailing Saturday/Sunday, and will be happy to act as OOD. Let us know your intentions pls.

Leave a Reply